新闻资讯

新闻资讯     

跟外教读英文寓言故事——《乡下老鼠和城市老鼠》
2017-09-19   次   汉西外教  

今天我们的外教带给大家的内容是,中英双语版的《伊索寓言》中的一篇节选——《乡下老鼠和城市老鼠》。《伊索寓言》是源自古希腊的一系列寓言。故事里的角色大多采用拟人化,用人类的行为举止形象化的表现出一些生活中的道理。故事一般都短小简洁,很适合小朋友看。虽然篇幅短小,但是寓意深刻,有很多教导做人要正直,善良,勤勉等充满教导性的小故事,对孩子的人格塑造也有很好的教育意义。

The City Mouse comes to visit his old friend, the Country Mouse, who lives in the country, They have’t met for a long time, so they are very happy to see each other .

城市老鼠来拜访他的老朋友住在乡下的老鼠,他们很久没见面了,所以他们都很高兴见到对方。

The city Mouse gets off the city bus .

城市老鼠下了都市公共汽车。

Welcome , my old friend ! I am so happy to see you .

欢迎,我的老朋友!我真高兴见到你。

Hello there ,my old friend ! I missed you very much .

你好,我的老朋友!我很想你。

timg (6).jpg

You must be very hungry . Let’s go to my house .I prepared two special dishes for you .

你一定很饿了,我们到我家去吧。我为你准备了两样特别的菜。

Oh thank you very much . I am very hungry .

哦,非常感谢你,我真的很饿了。

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse arrive at the Country Mouse’s tiny . old house . City Mouse looks surprised .

城市老鼠和乡下老鼠到了乡下老鼠那又小又旧的家。城市老鼠很惊讶。

My goodness ! How can you live here ? The house is so small and old .

我的天!这里你怎么住得下?这房子是这么的小和旧。

Perhaps . But it’s quiet and cozy . And I am happy here .

或许吧,但他们非常安静和舒适,而且我在这里很快乐。

Hmm . Really ? ! I can’t understand you .

嗯,真的吗?我不理解你。

Sit here . I’ll bring out the food .

坐这儿,我把食物端出来。

The Country Mouse puts the food on the table .

乡下老鼠把食物放在桌上。

Here is some lunch . Please eat .

这里有一些午餐,请用。

You must be kidding? Dry bread and corn? How can you eat such things?

你一定是在开玩笑吧!烤面包和玉米?你怎么能吃这样的东西?

Why ?They are the best foods in the country, They taste very good .

为什么?这是乡下最好的食物了。他们很好吃的。

No , thank you . I don’t like dry bread and corn . I like cakes , and cookies . Don’t you have any ?

不了,谢谢你。我不喜欢烤面包和玉米,我喜欢蛋糕和饼干。你没有吗?

What are they ? I have never tasted them . Are they delicious ?

那是什么东西?我没有尝过,好吃吗?

Of course . They are so soft , so sweet , and so very delicious .I eat them every day in the city .

当然,他们是如此的柔软、香甜和美味。我在城市里每天都吃。

timg (5).jpg

Wow ? ! You are a lucky mouse ! I would like to taste them someday , too .

哇?!你是个幸运的老鼠!真希望有一天我也能尝一尝。

Please visit me anytime . I’ll show you the city . And you can eat delicious food every day .

你随时都可以来拜访我,我会带你去看看城市,而且你每天都可以吃到好吃的食物。

Really ? I can eat cakes , cookies , and sweets every day ?

真的?我可以每天吃到蛋糕、饼干和甜食?

Of course . I am so excited. Can I visit you tomorrow ?

当然。我很兴奋。我可以明天去拜访你吗?

I have a great idea !

我有个好主意。

What is it ?

什么?

Visit me today ?

今天就来拜访我?

想知道乡下老鼠来到城市里都经历了什么有趣的惊险的故事吗?想要知道的话,就快去读绘本故事吧。《伊索寓言》里除了《乡下老鼠和城市老鼠》的故事之外,还有很多有趣的故事。打开《伊索寓言》,开启你的精彩故事之旅吧!

外教,上海外教,一对一外教,英语外教请认准汉西外教